BS Social Care are currently working with a highly regarded Childrens Services provider that have services nationwide.
I now have a a number of opportunities to join their organsitation as a RSW. The services are located in Nuneaton and Coventry and provide essential and valuable care to children and young people aged 7 to 18 yrs who have complex and behaviour needs
To be successful in this role you will hold the QCF Level 3 in Supporting Children and Young People.
You will have a wealth of relevant work experience with children or young people in either a residential setting, outreach, community work, youth work or pupil referral unit setting that would be beneficial to the RSW role.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with children and making a positive impact on their lives. You will need to have an open mind and be able to support children who may act out and present you with challenging behaviour. Therefore, previous experience supporting children with EBD or challenging behaviour would be helpful.
As part of your duties you will be required to:
- Supervise and monitor children as directed, which may include 1:1 or 2:1
- Keep accurate, factual, and legible written records (e.g. records about the child`s
behaviour; phone messages; communication notes).
- Be punctual and record accurate shift start and finish times using systems that is
currently in place to capture this.
- Protect and safeguard children from harm both inside and outside of the home
- Treat children with respect and dignity in a way that promotes feelings of trust and
- Help to maintain a safe environment that complies with Health and Safety and other
For all your hard work you can expect on going training and career development and a salary of £19,358 to £20,571 depending on experience. To apply for this role then click APPLY today, or for more information call Carina in our Birmingham Care Office on 0121 480 8217