Residential Support Worker - Adults Learning Difficulties (Port Talbot)
Flexible hours/shifts! Up to £11 an hour! Holiday pay!
Are you looking for a new role or additional work that will give you variety and a sense of achievement? A role with weekly pay, holidays and pension entitlement? If so, get in touch!
Here at BS Social Care we have lots of exciting opportunities to work with leading care providers in South Wales! Your role as a support worker will involve helping excellent teams of staff whilst providing care and support to adults with various complex needs including mental health issues, learning disabilities, autism and epilepsy.
Hours and days are flexible to fit around your other commitments such as another job or education. Being a driver with access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential. Successful candidates will also have excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills. Candidates with PBM training or another form of physical restraint training, are particularly desirable.
- Competitive rates
- Pension scheme
- Choice of days, sleep-ins and waking nights
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Weekly pay
- Holiday and pension entitlement
- 24HR contact with BS Social Care
What we'll need from you:
- At least 6 months experience working in Care
- A DBS registered on the Update Service would be a great advantage
- Ability to work alone or within a team
- Understanding challenging behaviour is preferred
If you're interested, don't hesitate to apply OR call BS Social Care branch on 02920 224 755 and ask for Laura for an informal chat.
We hope to hear from you soon!