Residential Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Up to £10 p/h + holiday pay + pension contribution
Are you an experienced support worker looking for shifts that fits around your busy lifestyle? Perhaps you're looking for more hours alongside your permanent role, around education or childcare? Or maybe you're looking for full-time hours and want to make your own rota?
Sounds like something that could work for you? Apply today or pop us a call!
Due to an increase in exciting opportunities to work with leading care providers in South Wales, BS Social Care are recruiting for experienced Support Workers to help fantastic teams of staff provide support and care to adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. Here as BS Social Care we work around your commitments and your flexibility to get you the work you want!
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- 24hr contact with BS Social Care
- Variety of hours, days and nights
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Holiday pay
- Flexible control over your rota
- Working with dedicated consultants
- At least 6 months experience within a Care environment
- Be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
Sounds good? Apply today with your CV or call Laura on 02920 224755 for any questions, more information about the role or to register with us!
Hope to hear from you soon!