BS Social Care are recruiting for a Full Time Support Worker for our client based in Holmfirth. This is an ongoing position with 3 months guaranteed hours and possiblity to extend, to start ASAP.
The hours of work will be 40 hours per week, All day and sleep shifts. A typical shift will be 07:00 - 22:00 with a sleep, finishing at 07:00 am.
You will be supporting x2 girls who are 12 and 14 years old, one has EBD (Emotional Behaviour Disorder) and one girl suffers from both Physical and Challenging Behaviours.
The ideal candidate would be restraint trained, but this is not essential. Breakaway training would also be a bonus.
It is essential , due to the nature of the role that you are FEMALE and also have a Full UK Driving License, as you will need to be added to the insurance.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Enhanced DBS for Adults and Children on the update service.
- A minimum of 1 years experience, or alternatively 6 months experience with a relevant qualification.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- 2 forms of ID, including one photographic (Driving License, Passport and Birth Certificate accepted)
What we can offer you:
- Hourly pay of a generous £8.43 for days and £8.21 per hour for Sleeps.
- Holiday pay to accrue
- Shift Flexibility
- Free online training provided, which covers all sections within the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Pension for eligible candidates after 3 months of employment.
If you are interested and would like some further information, please contact Maria on 01274 393050. Alternatively, please apply directly to this advertisement by submitting your CV.
Interviews will be held in our Bradford City Centre offices on the weeks commencing 24th June & 1st July, as this position is to ideally start ASAP.
Please note, this is an ongoing, temporary position. You must be available on a Full Time basis (40 hours).