Sector: Public Sector (Temporary ongoing)
Role: Safeguarding Officer
Working Pattern: Full time, 9AM - 5PM, Working from Home
Pay Rate: £11.23 per hour (non-negotiable)
Duration: 3 - 6 months with possibility of extension
The successful candidate will support the Safeguarding Lead to deliver high level outcomes in collaboration with colleagues from across the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing knowledge on aspects of safeguarding
- Inbox management and provide quick responses to queries where necessary
- Update management information records
- Assisting safeguarding team will all necessary tasks
- Regularly engage with internal staff to understand priorities and responsibilities
- Attend meetings
You must have at least 12 months administration experience and evidence of working within a team.
Please note this role will require CTC clearance (Counter Terrorism Check). This can take between 6 and 8 weeks - Please keep this in mind when applying.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please apply online today!