Are you someone who has good experience with broad range of learning difficulties?
A school for children and young adults from 7-19, is recruiting for a Support Worker for their childcare service. You will be supporting young people who attend the school to stay focused and on track during lessons.
- Broad experience with varying learning difficulties such as, Autism & Learning difficulties.
- Must be caring and help them feel safe and enjoy their day as this is key to develop their learning.
- May be required to handle personal care situations.
- Supporting the teacher running the class.
- Key to work as a team and take guidance from other workers in the school.
- References to cover the last 5 years.
- DBS (even better if already on update system)
We can offer:
- An excellent rate of pay, ranging between £10/£11
- On-going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
If you are interested please call Max at BS Social Care on 0117 9486300