An exciting opportunity has become available for a senior care administrator to join an established provider of domiciliary care.
You will join a forward thinking provider and become a key member of their office team within their Birmingham based office.
Employed on a full time basis, you will be responsible for:
* All operational administrative tasks
* Staff rotas
* Liaising with external agencies
* Auditing care documents and preparing relevant information for staff and clients
* Managing and completing data input
* Generating relevant reports
* Ensuring all enquiries from staff and clients are managing in a professional and timely manner
* Organising and facilitating team meetings, documenting minutes and feeding back effectively
You will be based within the office the majority of the time, with your working hours being 8-5pm Monday to Friday,. You will also need some flexibility as you will share the on call phone with the other staff members. Your role in the "on call" rota will initially be on an advisory basis, but, from time to time, and although rare, you may need to cover a handful of care calls.
I am seeking applications from candidates who:
* Have excellent attention to detail, great communication skills and proven experience using relevant IT packages at an intermediate level
* Although not essential, experience in the care field would be beneficial
* Excellent customer service skills and experience
* Pro-active and "can do" attitude whilst maintaining professional and empathetic at all times
* Flexibility to share the "on call" rota
* Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Interested? You will be rewarded with a generous salary up to £21000 per annum, continued progression opportunities, competitive annual leave allowance and other exciting benefits.
For an immediate interview, please forward your CV via email or apply online today.