BS Social Care are currently working with an established learning disabilities supported living organisation within the South Counties, East Midlands and West Midlands.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Care Assistant to join their senior care team.
The key responsibilities of your roles will be;
- Be a positive and pro active member of the staff team and set an example
- Work closely with services users and promote independent
- Support services users in leisure, education and employment services in and out of the home
- Lead the team when required
- Administration of medication
- Update care plans
- Liaise with service users families
To be successful within this role you must have
- 2 years in a senior role
- NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Excellent communication skills
For all your hard work you will get a salary up to £17,062, generous holiday allowance, pension plan, training and career development packages.
If this sounds like your next career move then apply today or call Carina in our Birmingham Care Office on 0121 480 8217