Senior Installation Engineer - £33-35k D.O.E
An expanding SME company that specialises in the supply of high speed, reliable internet systems throughout the UK, are now recruiting for a Senior Installation Engineer & Field Services Team Leader to join us.
The successful candidate will be partially responsible for the installation, design, deployment and maintenance of infrastructure and telecommunication systems, plus supervision and management of on-site staff (employees and sub-contractors) and liaison with the Clients on site to manage issues and health and safety. It requires the employee to fully support the Director and Operation Team.
- Assist with on-site design and installations
- Co-ordinate on-site works
- Manage employee and/or sub-contractors on-site work schedules
- Provide a point of contact for customers` and on-site staff requirements
- Install site infrastructure, always ensuring that the work is carried out to the companies` standards
- Install Direct to Van (DTV) infrastructure, always ensuring that the work is carried out to the companies` standards
- Identify faults on -site and carry out repair works as necessary
- Management of stock and consumables
- Co-ordinate and communicate with your line manager on a regular basis
- Work to method statements and carry out risk assessments as required, always ensuring a safe method of work on-site
- Maintenance and creation of the DTV standards
- Carry out Quality of Service checks on DTV Installation by other staff and subcontractors
- Work with the Operations Team to capture information and ensure all equipment has been installed optimally
What the Client Offers:
- Company van provided
- 5% employer pension contribution.
- 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
Skills and knowledge:
- Must have a sound knowledge of Wireless Networks
- A minimum of three years` experience in a similar role
- Hold a full clean driving licence.
- Experience with MikroTIK (desirable but not essential)
- Ubiquiti Certified (desirable but not essential)
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent Position
Salary: £33,000-£35,000 D.O.E
Work location: Multiple Locations throughout the UK