Includes £7,500 Introductory/Golden Handshake Bonus during 1st year
- £45,000 - £50,000 negotiable + Further bonus earning potential
- £5,000 Introduction Bonus
- 28 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Parking
- On Call Bonus
This organisation is known as one of the leading and most innovative providers of young people's residential care and education service within the UK. Due to this success and accolade, they are opening new residential homes and schools and making a real difference in young people's lives.
We are now looking for a Senior Registered Manager for their established service based in Stafford, Staffordshire. We are looking for a strong turnaround manager for this beautiful service which has an established team.
As a Senior Manager when you are ready to take on more responsibility/or once your own service allows you to do so you will have career development working with the Operations Manager, supporting over services across the region
The ideal candidate for this role will be resilient and have a passion for what you do on a day-to-day basis; able to take accountability and responsibility for the service, always ensuring the best possible service for those living and working within it.
- We need you to hold an NVQ/QCF Level 3 Diploma for the Children's & Young Peoples Workforce or QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care or equivalent qualification in Children & Young Peoples Services
- 2 years' experience within a similar role
- Working in small, friendly teams in 2, 3, 5 bedded services who are dedicated to the welfare of the children and young people cared for - so you need to be able to work as part of a and lead this small team.
For a confidential/informal discussion please contact Debby Fairweather on 07527 008449 or apply via this advertisement