I currently have a very exciting opportunity for a SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER to join a leading organisation in learning disabilities.
This state of the art 15 bed supported living service in Warwick is recruiting for a organised, pro active, caring and compassionate senior to join their award winning team.
You will be responsible for;
- Promoting choice, independence, health and wellbeing.
- Leading a team and setting an example
- Assist the service manager with administrative and management duties
- Be responsive to the needs of service users in line with Personal Support Plans and respond to changing needs.
- Enable service users to gain independence, confidence and competence in following areas:
" Social skills/relationships
" Personal care and hygiene
" Daily living skills
" Using community resources and facilities
" Social, leisure and work activities
To be considered for this role you must be a DRIVER with a NVQ in Health and Social Care. You must also have a minimum of 12 months experience as either a senior or team leader.
Click APPLY TODAY to be considered for this role.
Closing date October 18th