Do you have a QCF Level 5 - Leadership and Management in Health & Social Care (or equivalent) or willingness to undertake? Do you have a good knowledge of National policy and best practice for services supporting people with learning disabilities? Do you have a deep understanding of regulatory standards for supported/residential living? If yes to all of the above then please keep reading...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a service manager in the Leatherhead area. The right person will be managing a service of six (Soon to be seven at the end of the month) with another room that they need to fill.
Our client is looking for a dynamic service a manager with a proven track record with CQC and can hit the ground running. They will have a hands-on approach with the service users and the team they`ll be managing.
The ideal person will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Experience of providing personalised support in a residential or supported living setting.
- Experience of working with people with profound and multiple disabilities and/or sight loss.
- Experience of managing staff to include recruitment, development and performance evaluation and management.
- Experience of budgetary management.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire motivate and develop others to their full potential.
- Commitment to person centred support and providing extraordinary outcomes for the people we support.
- Able to show initiative, take responsibility and make decisions.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise confidently with people of all levels and backgrounds.
- Ability to understand and maintain professional boundaries.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to spot opportunities to grow and develop our business.
- Highly literate and numerate with the ability to write reports, keep records and manage financial affairs.
- Good planning and organisational skills
In return you will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salaries that are reviewed annually
- A minimum of 28 days annual leave per annum, including Bank Holidays, pro rata for part time employees.
- Contributory pension scheme with matching individual contributions of up to 3%.
- Life assurance for all employees, with life covers at 2 x annual salary.
- A non-contractual sick pay scheme for all permanent employees, offering up to 12 weeks` full pay depending on length of service.
If you would like to be considered for this post, please forward an up-to-date CV to Edirin at BS Social Care:
The position will be subject to satisfactory references being obtained and an enhanced DBS check.