Must be a Qualified Nurse
Older people- Dementia Care
Would you like to work for one of the UK's leading independent provider of specialist adult care services. Our aim is to provide the right support in the right home for all the individuals we accommodate.
This is a purpose built nursing home in Halifax for up to 25 older people. We support people with physical needs who require assistance and care. The homely and comfortable environment enables us to provide person centred care tailored to the needs of our residents.
The service is designed to meet the needs of older people with comfortable lounge and dining areas. There is a quiet room where residents can relax and listen to soothing music. The attractive enclosed gardens and patio provide residents with a relaxing place to sit and enjoy the outdoors.
Confident enough to make autonomous decisions, while collaborative enough to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will ideally have significant previous manager experience in older peoples care homes and demonstrate true commitment both to your own personal development and to the development of your wider team.
Your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships.
In return, you will receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading rates of pay and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.
The qualities and skills we look for:
* RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
* Strong Management and Leadership skills
* Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
* Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
* Excellent organisation skills
* Effective communication skills
* Flexible, professional and committed to be the best
* Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
In return, we will give you:
* Market competitive rates of pay
* Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university- accredited 'Creative Minds' programme
* Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
* Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
* Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
To apply please attach your CV and/or call Emma Hardaker on 01274 393050