We have an excellent opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a leading provider of services to adults with learning disabilities.
Are you an experienced Care Manager seeking a new opportunity? We are seeking someone with a background in learning disability support, to take the reins of this lovely home for adults with learning disabilities and associated needs.
You will lead, coach, support and mentor the staff team to ensure the continued provision of a safe, comfortable, supportive and personalised environment to people with learning disabilities and additional needs.
You will benefit from:
- A competitive salary of up to £35,000
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
To apply or for further information, please Celine Deglos at BS Social Care on 01179486300, email your CV to celine.deglos @ bssocialcare.co.uk or click Apply.