We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who wants to make a difference to the lives of the people we support, promoting person centered approaches and values, inclusion and independence.
The people you will support have varied support requirements from very limited support through to complex care, and you will work collaboratively with the Operations Development Manager to drive up quality within the services to maximise opportunities for the people we support to have meaningful and great lives.
- " Level 3 Social Care qualification (Minimum essential required)
- " Level 5 Social care qualification in line with the organisation`s strategic aims or willingness to complete the qualification within a designated time frame.
- " Good knowledge and practical implementation of CQC regulations.
- " Ability to recognise, challenge and remedy bad practice.
- " Experience of working at a supervisory level in care/support setting within the last 3 years.
- " Ability to set and work to deadlines.
- " Excellent level of people management skills.
- " Management skills to main the service to a high standard.
- " Ability to travel independently to various locations across the organisation for training, meetings, cover etc. which may involve overnight stays.
- " Computer skills in Microsoft office particularly word, excel, outlook and the internet.
- " Excellent level of organisation skills.
- " Ability to demonstrate clear communication skills both verbal and written.
- " Must be flexible and able to carry out on call duties for other local services.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 per year
- " Company pension
- " Flexible schedule
- " Life insurance
- " Sick pay
- " Care Manager: 2 years (Required)
- " Driving License (Required)
- " Level 3 Social Care (Required)
- " Level 5 Social Care (Preferred)