Job title: Adult Support Worker
Pay rate: £10
Start Date: Immediate Start
Contract Type: Temporary
Do you enjoy work that helps others and is rewarding? Then look no further!
We are looking for support workers and Healthcare Assistants in the Trowbridge area to support clients with: Mental Health and Learning Disabilities.
Qualities we are looking for as a Support Worker:
-Take a person-centred approach
- Help people to make choices
- Bring out the best in people
- Respect people's differences
- Friendly, kind, and compassionate
What we'll need from you
- A minimum of 6 month's experience; working within the care sector
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage
- Drivers preferred
- Epilepsy training required in most services
- Competitive pay rate
- Holiday Pay and Pension Scheme
- On going training and development
- Flexible hours to suit you
- Up to full time hours
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Martha Cassidy on: 0117 948 6300 or to find out more information or even just for an informal chat.