£18k - £22k
An established growing organisation are recruiting for a Support Worker for their supportive living service in Filton, Bristol.
Main Job Role:
- Depending on your skills and experience, you will be place in 1 of 3 services
- Service 1 consists of 3 female clients with Learning disabilities, autism and may display challenging behaviour. They will require full personal care.
- Service 2 are 2 female clients who have learning disabilities, autism and may display challenging behaviour
- Service 3 is a young man in his early twenties who has autism and can be challenging. He is very active and likes to walk for miles as well as being out most of the day.
- Have life, paid, personal or voluntary experience in care (any setting / sector)
- Must have a driving license but you don`t need a car as you will drive the service user`s car
Contract / Terms:
- Salary is £18,200 - £22,000 per annum = £8.75 - £13.13 per hour
- Full time 40 hours a week
- Sleep-ins are paid at £60 per sleep
- Day shift patterns are 8am - 8pm and/or 9am - 9pm
- Waking nights are 8pm - 8am and/or 9pm - 9am
- Sleep-ins are 10pm - 7am
- Weekdays between 7am - 8pm is £8.75 an hour
- Weekdays from 8pm - 7am is £10.94 an hour
- Saturdays is £11.67 an hour
- Sundays is £13.13 an hour
Benefits (pro rota):
- Outstanding internal training given plus a full induction
- Chance to complete a free Diploma / NVQ / QCF qualification whilst you work
- 28 days annual leave
- Enrolled in a Pension Scheme
- Pay enhancements on evenings, weekends & bank holidays
If you have the right skills or experience for this role; then please apply today!