Our client, a reputable care provide in the area, are looking for a Support Worker to join their friendly team in a supported living service.
As a Support Worker, you will support ten adults with a dual diagnosis of Autism and Learning Disabilities. You will work in partnership with family members and the people we support, to provide support that enables individuals to live with their Autism with hope and optimism and work towards a truly valued lifestyle.
You will be involved in the day to day support of the people within the service including, but not limited to, help with personal care, budgeting, shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry and assistance with medication. Each and every person we support is unique so you will be encouraged to get creative, promoting each individuals' independence, choice and dignity whilst still having plenty of fun along the way. No two days will be the same!
You must be a driver with access to your own vehicle to apply for this role
Experience within the care sector is not essential as we offer full training, however what you do need is the enthusiasm and commitment to live our company values every day to ensure we move mountains to support people to live happy and healthy lives.
In Return, there are lots of wonderful benefits included with this role including:
- Annual leave- 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- Duvet Days - get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- The opportunity to obtain a range of QCF's opening up further career opportunities
- Staff Referral Scheme - earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Welcome bonus - to be paid in stages £75 on passing induction training, £75 to be paid on successfully passing company probation
- Employee of the Month Bonus
- And many more!
This really is a wonderful opportunity to immerse yourself in a friendly team and to know that your work is important and meaningful! With this role, you can really make a difference to people`s lives.
Please apply now! Or, if you require further information, then please either contact Mollie on