Job title: Learning disability support Worker
Pay rate: £10 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: Temporary
Are you looking for extra cash in the lead up to the summer break, are you after flexible well paid care work? Do you have what it takes to support vulnerable adults?
We are looking for dedicated and committed support workers to join a highly reputable organisation at one of their supported living homes for adults with learning disabilities in Bristol. The home supports young adults who have learning disabilities and are on the autistic spectrum. The service prides them self on being well run, fun and energetic and this reflected consistently in their reports.
What we'll need from you:
- Support for vulnerable people
- Maintaining the smooth running of the home
- Helping vulnerable individuals engage in their planned activities around the home
- A minimum of 6 months relevant experience supporting in care (experience with people with autism will help you greatly)
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunities to do waking nights
- Flexible work
- Holiday pay
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Owen on 0117 9486300 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV