Full Time - 39 hours a week
We are working with a well established client who are recruiting a Support Worker to work on a full time permanent basis.
They provide support to adults with Autism and complex care needs within a residential setting.
The role would involve:
- supporting people to achieve their individual goals and maximise independence.
- To support people with a range of physical support including household and domestic tasks, shopping, diet/food preparation, personal care, personal hygiene, dressing and personal appearance
- To act as an appropriate role model when supporting people to participate in day and evening opportunities
- To liaise with the families, friends and circles of support to ensure a quality support service is provided.
- To work alongside other professionals such as psychologists, care managers and community nurses to deliver high quality support.
- To understand and adhere to professional boundaries within the Support Worker role
What we are looking for:
- Able to follow and complete targeted tasks
- A positive and creative approach
- Able and committed to work a range of shift patterns (days/evenings/weekends/nights)
- It would be beneficial to have experience within a similar setting, however this is not essential.
Please apply today if you are looking for a new an exciting role!