I am currently recruiting a self-motivated, caring, and organised Support Worker`s.!!
The candidate will need to work as part of a team to support adults with Autism Spectrum Condition and/or learning disabilities to reach their full potential within a supported living environment
1. To participate in the planning, implementation, monitoring and review of personal development plans & person centred plans, taking account of their needs
2. To provide assistance with personal care where appropriate
3. To participate in service user risk assessments both at home and in the community
4. To help organise and plan reviews and attend meetings
5. To actively encourage service users to meet new people where appropriate and encounter new situations
Support Worker Requirements:
" Minimum of 1 years` experience working with adults with Autism Spectrum Condition (Essential)
" NVQ or QCF in Health & Social Care (Desirable)
" Understanding of autism and learning disabilities (Essential)
" Basic literacy and numeracy skills (Essential)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,191.20 per annum
Hours: 38 Hours per week
If you are looking for a new challenge, feel you have the transferable skills and would like to join this highly established company, I would like to hear from you ASAP. Please contact Beenish on 0208 519 7220 or alternatively email me on .