Are you someone who has strong communication skills and takes pride in contributing to other people`s wellbeing and mental health?
You will be supporting 15 Male individuals witha range of mental health issues and offending backgrounds,
- Supporting individuals by communicting with them and helping them through there day to day lives
- Supporting Males, being there for them, cooking, cleaning etc.
- Medication training/experience is preferred but not essential
- Must be double Vaxxed
- 6 months experience in social care within the last 2 years.
- DBS (even better if already on update system)
- Be able to provide references that cover the last 2 years.
We can offer:
- On-going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
If you are interested please call Max at BS Social Care on 0117 9486300