Childrens Support Worker (Agency)
Up to £10.50 p/h + holiday pay + benefits
If you're an experienced Support Worker looking for ad hoc, part time or full-time work AND want flexibility then why not join BS Social Care!
Not worked with agency before or have worked with other agencies? No problem!
Agency offers you the opportunity to control your life around or alongside other commitments such as a full-time/part-time jobs, studies, or childcare. Agency offers the flexibility to choose when you work that will fit around your busy lifestyle and enable you to work in different environments, improve your skills, enhance your experience, and explore new opportunities.
Here at BS Social Care, the way we work is simple: We want to get YOU the work YOU want, where YOU want, when YOU want!
We work with highly reputable care organisations across various residential homes, so you have the opportunity to support service users with different needs. These needs may be supporting vulnerable adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities, individuals with mental health, autism, individuals in hostels, children and young people, elderly, and other additional needs/services.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies - meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm and contract opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Training and refresher courses coming soon!
To work with us, you will need:
- 6 months paid, hands-on experience or recently undertaken training
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
Apply today with your CV or call Laura on 02920 224755
If you think this role would be great for you, get in touch for an immediate start and if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch for a friendly, informal chat!