Brain Injury Support Worker in Llanelli
Competitive rates of pay, pension contribution and holiday pay ON TOP!
Are you looking for:
- shifts that fit around your busy lifestyle?
- more hours alongside your permanent role, around education or childcare?
- part-time/full-time hours and want to make your own rota?
If you answered YES and you have experience in care - APPLY TODAY!!!
Here at BS Social Care we are recruiting dedicated, experienced and committed Support Workers across South Wales to help fantastic teams of staff provide support and care to individuals with brain injuries.
Your role will be to support individuals with brain injuries through helping them reach their potential through communicating and supporting individuals in a professional and caring manner. You will have the opportunity to work in supporting some amazing people alongside permanent staff through supporting people with complex needs in Llanelli. This project is hard working and busy, so if you love to be kept busy you will love this project!
For this role, you must have manual handling.
This role offers flexible ad hoc hours so you can make your own rota! You will recieve a 1-2 hour induction before your shift!
For more information, please call 02920 224755
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid through PAYE - We don't use an umbrella company so there's no hidden fees
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Holiday pay accumulation to take whenever you'd like
- Flexible working
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Mental Health First Aid Support
To work with us, you will need:
- A minimum of 6 months hands on, paid experience or recently undergone training
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
Apply today with your CV or call Hollie on 02920 224755 for any questions, more information about the role or to register with us!