Are you a Support Worker with Autistic Experience???????????
If so read on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A national Charity who specialises in working with autistic customers aiming to provide a safe and enriching environment for people on the Autism Spectrum to develop their full potential is looking to recruit 3/4 Supports workers for their services based in North West and West London.
If you are available and a flexible worker with experience ( in this field) looking for new opportunities to improve and make a difference in the lives of autistic clients then this is the right role for.
To be considered for this role you should have the following.
1. Minimum 6 months experience working with autistic or challenging behaviour clients.
2. Must have an NVQ level 2 or 3 in health and Social Care
3.You will need to be flexible to work any 5 shifts in any of the 5 days in the week including weekends.
4. You will be working every other weekend including shift work that includes (early, middle,Late and Night shifts)
5. All the recruitment checks including a new DBS will be done on your behalf.
For this role you will get the following.
1. A salary of £17'191
2. 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays
3. continuous annual training and personal development
4. Pension contribution
Why wait to miss on this role???????????????
Please call Paige Machugh on 0208 4375700 or email expressing your interest.
I look forward to hearing from you.