Do you enjoy work that helps others and is rewarding? We are looking for a support worker with experience in working with learning disabilities and people recovering from brain injury to join our friendly team, supporting adults in the Warmley area.
Duties will include:
- Supporting residents in gaining independence
- Organising and taking part in a wide variety of activities. Going to town, shopping, supporting at appointments etc..
- Providing emotional support
- Some of the clients do need some support with personal care
We need someone who has:
- A minimum of one years experience in working with learning disabilities or ABI,
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage
- Driver preferred but not essential
We can offer:
- A competitive rate of pay
- On going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
If you're interested please click apply, or call Owen at BS Social Care on 0117 9486300