BS Social Care are currently working with a fantastic bespoke ADULTS service that provide support to people with autism spectrum disorders in Altrincham They are currently recruiting for DAY staff.
Our client goes above and beyond to provide an individual person-centred care plan. They promote independence as well as supporting the individuals to reach their full potential.
As a Support Worker your role will consist of the following;
* Assessing the practical and emotional needs of the service users and drawing up a care plan
* Providing emotional support by talking to the service users and listening to their problems and concerns
* Working with service users` families, to help them provide support
* To support and participate in social and recreational activities
* A full range of care duties in a sensitive way, this will include personal and intimate care.
In order to succeed in this role you will need have a minimum of 12 months experience within a similar role. Be kind, caring and compassionate. Be pro-active and conformable in delivering personal care. You will also have excellent communication skills both oral and written.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career then please click apply or call Sabrina in our Manchester office on 0161 503 2211.