Support Worker - Adults and Children's Autism
Are you looking for:
- shifts that fit around your busy lifestyle?
- more hours alongside your permanent role, around education or childcare?
- part-time/full-time hours and want to make your own rota?
If you answered YES and you have experience in care - APPLY TODAY!!!
Here at BS Social Care we are recruiting dedicated, experienced and committed Support Workers across South Wales to help fantastic teams of staff provide support and care to individuals with Autism.
Your role will be to support adults and children with autism through helping them reach their potential through communicating, caring and supporting individuals in a professional and caring manner.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid through PAYE - We don't use an umbrella company so there's no hidden fees
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Holiday pay accumulation to take whenever you'd like
- Flexible working
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Mental Health First Aid Support
To work with us, you will need:
- A minimum of 6 months paid, hands-on experience working within the care sector within the last 12 months or 12 months in the last 5 years.
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
Apply today with your CV or call Laura on 02920 224755 for any questions, more information about the role or to register with us