**Calling all agency/temp support workers**
BS Social Care
£10 - £12 per hour + Holiday Pay and Pension Contribution
Part-time & full-time hours on temp assignments available
We are looking for experienced learning disabilities support workers in the Bristol area to support their clients. The clients you`ll be supporting vary from having mental health issues, learning disabilities and autism.
You`ll be working with an existing team of support workers providing a nurturing environment enabling people to gain further independence.
You`ll need to have an encouraging and compassionate approach as well as promoting independence. You`ll also have a passion for care as well as being flexible.
- At least 6 months experience in social care (mental health, learning difficulties, autism, challenging behaviour or even care work in general)
- Want to work flexible/extra hours (mainly agency temp shifts can go up to 40+ hours a week)
- Take initiative, can do attitude and good communication
Desired (not essential):
- DBS on the updated service
- Happy to work days or waking nights or weekends
Benefits of working with us:
- Ongoing training and support
- Temp to perm jobs available
- A competitive rate of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Weekly pay
- Holiday and pension entitlements
- 24-hour contact with us
If this sounds like something, you`re interested in doing, apply now or please call Owen on 0117 948 6300 or email me ate to discuss the role further.