Residential Support Worker - Children and Young People
Flexible hours - Up to £11 an hour.
Are you looking for a new role or additional work that will give you variety and a sense of achievement? Work that works around you?
We have a fantastic organisations based in the Cardiff area who are looking for experienced support workers who have a background in working with children and young people. Your role as a support worker would be working with children and young people who display challenging behaviour and emotional behavioural difficulties, maintain a high quality of care and support which meets the physical, emotional, intellectual, social and cultural needs of children and young people within the service and to provide a caring, supportive and nurturing environment in which children/young people can feel secure and free from harm
What we`ll need from you:
- Ability to work alone or within a team.
- Ability to monitor and ensure the safety and security of the residents.
- An understanding of challenging behaviour is preferred.
- Must have an approachable, proactive and friendly attitude towards work.
- At least 6 months experience working with Children or Young People.
- A DBS registered on the Update Service would be a great advantage.
- Competitive rates
- Pension Scheme
- On going training and development
- Choice of days, sleep-ins and waking nights
-Double pay of bank holidays
-Holiday and pension entitlement
-24hr contact with us