Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Up to £10.50 PH
- Are you looking for a position that works around you?
- Do you currently work in care or left recently?
- Do you want to make a difference in lives of vulnerable adults?
If you have said YES to any of the above, then APPLY NOW!
Long days are available Monday - Sunday and we will work around your other commitments such as another job or education. There is also the option of sleep ins and waking nights.
Here at BS Social Care, we are looking for eager people with relevant training and care experience to join our team and be a part of the support that we are providing to individuals whether this be supporting living settings or day centres.
Your roles and responsibilities will include a wide range of duties that can vary from:
- Supporting residents with their day to day lives
- Encouraging them to learn independent living skills
- Providing personal care including manual handling tasks
- Supporting adults with complex needs
- Promoting social inclusion
Successful candidates will have great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills as well as initiative to help the amazing team of staff at the service.
If you feel that you are right for the role then, apply today!
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Manual Handling Training
- Ability to work within a team or individually.
- Ability to monitor and ensure the safety and security of residents.
- An understanding of challenging behaviour is preferred.
- Must have an approachable, proactive and friendly attitude.
- A DBS registered on the Update Service would be a great advantage.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Competitive rate of pay (Starting at £10 an hour upwards) we pay through PAYE and do not use umbrella companies. This means that you will accrue holiday pay and there are no hidden fees!
- Enhanced pay on bank holidays
- Flexible days and hours
- Weekly pay
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference and support vulnerable adults!
If you feel that this role is for you, please don't hesitate to APPLY OR CALL BS Social Care Branch and ask to speak to Bethan on 02920 224 755 for an informal chat.
We hope to hear from you soon!