Female Support Worker
We are working in partnership with an established growing organisation who are recruiting for a Support Worker for their supported living service in Bristol.
Main Job Role:
- Depending on your skills and experience, you will be placed in 1 of 3 services…
- Service 1 consists of 3 female clients with Learning disabilities, autism and may display challenging behaviour. They will require full personal care.
- Service 2 are 2 female clients who have learning disabilities, autism and may display challenging behaviour
- Service 3 is a young man in his early twenties who has autism and can be challenging. He is very active and likes to walk for miles as well as being out most of the day.
- Have life, paid, personal or voluntary experience in care (any setting / sector)
- Must have a driving license but you don`t need a car as you will drive the service user`s car
Contract / Terms:
- Salary is £18,200 - £22,000 per annum
- Full time 40 hours a week
- Day shift patterns are 8am - 8pm and/or 9am - 9pm
- Waking nights are 8pm - 8am and/or 9pm - 9am
- Sleep-ins are 10pm - 7am
Benefits (pro rota):
- Outstanding internal training given plus a full induction
- Chance to complete a free Diploma / NVQ / QCF qualification whilst you work
- 28 days annual leave
- Enrolled in a Pension Scheme
- Pay enhancements on evenings, weekends & bank holidays
If you have the right skills or experience for this role; then please apply today!