Support Worker - Learning Disabilities (Cardiff)
Are you looking for a position that works around you? Then look no further!
Agency work offers the flexibility to pick up work when you want - we work based on your availability and your interests!
Here at BS Social Care, we are looking for experienced, eager people with care experience to join us and help support the needs of individuals with challenging behaviours and various complex needs including autism, epilepsy, health issues, learning disabilities and mental health.
Successful candidates will have great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills as well as initiative to help the amazing teams of staff in the various services we support.
If that sounds like you, apply today!
Why join us? Why not! We offer:
- Weekly pay
- Holiday and pension entitlement
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24hr contact with the BS Social Care team
- Variety of days, sleep-ins and waking nights
- At least 6 months work experience in Care
- Ability to work alone of with a team
- Be approachable, friendly and proactive
- Ability to monitor and ensure the security and safety of residents
- Manual handling training/restraint training
- PBM training
- Medication training
- Autism training
- Epilepsy training
- Understanding challenging behaviour
- DBS registered on the Update Service
- Full driving license and access to a vehicle
Sounds good? Apply today!
For any queries or an informal chat, please call BS Social Care on 02920 224755 or message Laura on 07483 919094. Alternatively, our branches are now open - just bring a mask and your documents! Hope to hear from you soon!