BS Social Care
Full time and part time hours available - Up to £12 an hour.
Are you looking for a job that is very rewarding and giving? Then look no further!
We are currently looking for support workers in Swansea, Neath and the surrounding areas to support clients who have mild or complex mental health needs and learning disabilities. If you have experience supporting adults with additional needs we want to hear from you today!
What we`ll need from you:
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the Health care sector within the last 12 months.
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage.
- Competitive rates ranging from minimum up to £12 per hour.
- Immediate start.
- Online access to your Rota, payslips and time sheets.
- 24/7 support from BS Social Care and a phone line to get in contact with.
This role is also suitable for those looking for some additional income on top of your full time role maybe? Or have just started University and need extra money in between placements, wanting a job without the commitment of a contract, then BS Social Care is the Agency for you!
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait, get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Sheonagh or Laura on 02920 224755 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV.