SUPPORT WORKER (no experience needed)
Salary £18,481 - £21,199
I am recruiting for a well-established further Education and Residential Service who specialises in supporting young people with learning disabilities and mental health problems. If you are looking for a permanent job then this is the role for you!
Main Job Role:
- Key working with 1 student on a 121 basis, in college and in the residential service
- Support them in Education and at home
- Be the main link between the student and any 3rd parties (professionals & families)
- Be accountable for the students welfare
- Very minimal personal care required
- No relevant experience needed. But if you do have any experience working with young people that could help you get the higher starting wage.
- You will be given full training
- Holiday Pay
- Company Pension scheme
- and many more
If you have the right skills or experience for this role; then please call Joe on 0117 9486300 or email your CV to: - thank you and good luck with your job search.