*** - CALLING ALL WAKE IN NIGHT- CHILDREN SUPPORT WORKERS!!!!!!!!!!***
We are looking for a driven individual passionate about making a difference by building relationships and positively impacting the lives of children and young adults you will be working with
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Children`s Home for a leading provider,
This is a private run home with good values and ethics.
Typical duties can include
- Personal care (washing and dressing)
- Ensuring a safe, supportive and enjoyable environment
- Development of social and learning skills where applicable
- Communication and building strong relationships with the children and young people
-You will need to know how to cook basic meals - Cooking fresh meals - Included in job role
- Looking for someone that is truth worthy reliable, passionate and has a caring nature
About the role
- Salary: Between £10 Hour or higher dependent on experience
-Hours: Wake In Nights, permanent role / Full time
-Location: Ashford KENT
You will receive
-State Holders pension
-4 weeks Holiday
--Bonus given dependant on profit
For this role you will need to have the following:
-A minimum of NVQ level 3 in Children and young people or above
--6months -1-year Experience working with challenging behaviour & Autistic children
-An understanding of safeguarding
-Being able to do report writing updating and entering data into the system which you will be trained on.
PLEASE DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!!!!!!!
Please call Viki on 07483121751 to discuss further or email your CV declaring your interest in the role.