BS Social Care are currently working with an organisation that prides them self in delivering high- quality service to adults with learning disabilities. Since 1984 they have grown substantially and now support 46 local people with learning disabilities and autism in residential services and supported living services and providing over 4,000 face-to-face advice appointments each year in their resource centre.
They now have an exciting opportunity to join their team as a WAKING NIGHT SUPPORT WORKER. The role will consist of waking nights up to 5 per week, your duties and responsibilities will consist of but not limited to;
* Providing various levels of care and support to service users including those with learning disabilities and complex needs
* Checking on service users throughout the night as well as personal care duties
* Completing various domestic tasks including Laundry, ironing and cleaning
* Administering Medication
* Carrying out security checks, ensuring the building is secure and safe
* Encourage service users to maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of their property
* Promoting independence
* Lone Working
To be successful you must have experience in a similar role, show willingness to work towards your NVQ Level 2, have excellent communications and written skills and have a full clean driving licence.
If this sounds like your next job role then click apply today or call Carina in our Birmingham Care Office for more information.